CLINICS AND SERVICES
This practice offers the following clinics and healthcare services in addition to GP consultations:
- Asthma - clinic run by practice nurses Sarah Clarke and Nikki Keenan, and Dr Storey by appointment.
- Minor surgery - Dr Storey, carries out certain minor surgical procedures by appointment (joint injections) and Dr Shori (joint injections and excisions)
- Family planning contraceptive care including LARC, long-acting reversible contraception, Chlamydia and HIV testing, and pregnancy advice is provided by the nurses and doctors during surgery hours.
- Travel immunisations/vaccinations - Please make an appointment at least six weeks in advance of your departure to ensure adequate cover. The practice is no longer a registered Yellow Fever Centre.
- Coronary heart disease
- Heart Failure
- Smoking cessation
- Weight reduction
- Childhood immunisations
- Cervical cytology
- Wound care
- Minor ailment advice
- Adult vaccinations - including flu and pneumonia
- Memory Assessment service (monthly clinic) - Diagnosing Dementia Booklet
- Spirometry - new diagnosis only - Spirometry information sheet
Private Clinic at Langley Medical Practice
- Microsuction - Ear wax removal service - £48 1 ear / £68 2 ears - book via the link below with Ceda Healthcare - available at Langley Medical Practice on Monday afternoons.